The BREEAM In-Use standard drives sustainable improvements through operational efficiency and effective building management and operation. It is used for assessing the operational performance of non-domestic buildings.
We can undertake assessments at three levels dependant on the type project; asset performance, building management level and occupier management level.
BREEAM In-Use has many provable benefits to investors, owners, landlords, facilities managers and occupiers including:
- Reduced operational costs and increased efficiencies
- Enhanced asset value and increased market demand
- Attractiveness to tenants and occupiers
- Improved health, productivity, well-being and satisfaction of occupants
- Reduced ‘performance gap’ between design targets and operational outputs
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We can provide BREEAM In-Use advice and assessment as part of our Building Performance Evaluation service, or as a stand-alone assessment. It can be used to improve the performance of a single building or can track performance across a whole portfolio of buildings.