O&M Tendering & Tariff Modelling
Operation, maintenance, metering and billing services will make or break the success of a heat network, regardless of the quality of the design or the construction.
Where heat network ownership remains with a party who does not have the skills or resources required to deliver these services, our team of heat network commercial specialists can deliver the following to ensure heat and cooling services are delivered efficiently and customers are kept happy:
- Design review to ensure the network can be operated and maintained cost effectively with minimal interruption to customers;
- Metering strategy review to ensure accuracy of final customer billing in line with legal requirements for heat networks;
- Scope definition for operation, maintenance, metering and billing services in line with industry best practice;
- Tendering for operators using our extensive network of industry contacts;
- Contract review to ensure clients are protected from hidden costs and contractors can be held to account and are required to deliver services to the highest standards;
Tariff modelling to ensure customers are billed fairly for their heat consumption in line with the requirements of their lease, industry best practice and all legal requirements.